India v Sri Lanka ODI Series 2014 – Series Prediction

Cricket Predictions Oct 28, 2014, Last Updated: Oct 28, 2014 36 Comments

Shame on WI, the ODI series was going just fine and my Cricket Betting Strategy was bringing profit to me as well as to my followers and all of sudden they pulled out. They should have sorted out their internal dispute after finishing the series and going back home. Pulling out from such an important series in the middle of nowhere is really not a sport spirit.

Virat Kohli

In Dhoni’s absence Virat Kohli will lead India in first 3 ODI against visiting Sri Lanka

Anyways Sri Lankans, our good old neighbors from down south, are coming to fill the void. The 5 ODI Series will start in Cuttack on 2nd November and will conclude in Dhoni’s home town Ranchi on 16th November.

Captain Dhoni is rested for first 3 matches and Shami is out injured. Saha comes in for Dhoni and impressive Dhawan Kulkarni will replace Shami only if he can find a place in XI.

Lankan side has their own troubles. Malinga Salinga is recovering from Surgery, Herath is rested and Sachithra Senanayake is banned.

So before the excitement builds up we are let down by high profile absentees and it has already taken all the fun out of this series. It looks like it’s India A v SL A series.

Without Dhoni India should not much be in trouble as they have plenty of talent to fill all the way up to India Z team and still defeat Sri Lanka. On the other hand, Lankan lions will find it difficult to compete against ODI specialist Indians.

Kohli has already discovered his lost form and my favourite Rain is always in-form since I’ve seen him playing. Our Bowling department is not bad at all and certainly it will perform better against SL.

Series Prediction – India will win the series

Coming back to the prediction. I’ll back India throughout the series and also back them for series win. Worst case it will be 3-2 victory for India and the best would be a clean sweep with 5-0.

Online Betting Strategy

India is 1.7 at BETFAIR. Put 50% on India to win the series. If India loses first or second then odds will increase, back India with 25% of remaining balance and wait again. If India losses one more back again with rest of 25%.

I’ll predict each matches separately.


36 Responses to “ India v Sri Lanka ODI Series 2014 – Series Prediction ”
  1. kunal

    Tx for prediction bhai. can I apply Tarazu strategy on the series?

    • Munna Bhai

      Tarazu will not work on series winner market so don’t apply there.

  2. Harish

    What if India keep losing the matches and eventually loses the series? We will lose all our money as there is no exit strategy. Plz helps us out, what should be exit strategy should India drifts away.

    • Munna Bhai

      It is highly improbable that India will lose all matches at home. In worst case 2 or 3 but not more than that. If you doubt India’s capability then try other BETFAIR strategies.

  3. om prakash

    bhai yeh sure prediction batao series ka, India jeetegi ya kallu jitenge? Apun ko local bookie per lagani hai.

    • Munna Bhai

      India per laga do.


    Thanx bhai


    Munna bhai Online booki site pe Account kab kholana hai batana.
    Kya se safe nai hota??
    Plzz bhai batana

    • Munna Bhai

      All ready to go. Skype per contact karo mein guide karunga. My skype id munnabhaipunter.

  6. Vivek

    Thanks for the preview Bhai. I hope first ODI goes to India’s favour not like the one with WI in which India lost the very first game.

    • Munna Bhai

      Do the series betting not individual ODI. If India loses first then we still have 4 to go. Adjust your stakes to recover losses. Remember the rule “Shit happens” and India can lose matches.

  7. Ajay

    Nice idea .. Bhai new blog for u… We are all with u

  8. kit

    munna bhai,,,,who’ll win practice match between Ind
    -A and SL….on 30 th Oct. 9 am

    • Munna Bhai

      Practice matches are won by home team in most cases. India A defeated WI team and they are as strong as India’s main team. India A should win.

      • kit

        thnx buddy,,,,let’s see what happen

  9. kit

    bowling looks concern for ind a

    • Munna Bhai

      India never had a strong bowling line up except in those days when Indian spinners ruled the world. At home ground India A is well capable of thrashing any top team. They did defeat WI team twice.

      • venkat

        tx munna bayya

  10. milon

    Thanks munna bhai

  11. Ajay

    K.. Hope u r d ri8

  12. kit

    live score kis site pe aa raha hai?

  13. babulu

    munna bhai pak vs aus 2 nd test who will win plz reply

  14. Munna Bhai

    As predicted India A won the match against SL. Another prediction come true. I hope you guys milked a lot of money.

    • ram99

      bhai sun foil cup prediction pls

  15. ram99

    munna bhai Victoria v NewSouthWales match prediction pls

  16. kit

    thanku bhai

  17. Noman

    SLA vs WI A unofficial 1st ODI match. who will win plz reply@Munna vai

  18. maida_vale

    yeah india is sure also cause sri lanka missing some key players

    anyways munnabhai….great blog..dude….i like ur double double strategy

  19. ram99

    bhai ram slam t20 match prediction pls

  20. milon

    munna bhai come plz brothe


    Bhai pls gve prediction !!!!

    • Munna Bhai

      Prediction already given for all ODIs. Back India in all matches.

  22. kit

    ram slam ka prediction do bhaiwa

  23. Vivek

    1 down and dusted bhai….4 to go…..Thanks for your spot on preview on India-SL

    Bhai should i back Pakistan @1.15-1.20 or do you think odds will increase if australia presents at least a bit of resistence for the current wicket. Bhai your suggestions.


    • Munna Bhai

      Match is drifted away. You wouldn’t get 1.15 anymore. Leave this match now.

  24. Ankur

    Where r u Munna Bhai? Any prediction about Ram Slam T20? Need ur help……….

Leave a Reply